Monday, March 26, 2012

Saturday my cousins daughter had her first birthday party at the Grosse Pointe Farms community center with family and friends. What a beautiful spring day we had to celebrate with pizza, breadsticks, cupcakes and ice-cream! I'm so glad I was able to capture some moments and share a few photos for princess Kathryn's 1st birthday party! She is one lucky little girl and so very blessed with great family and friends who cherish, love and enjoy watching her grow! Happy Birthday Kathryn I hope you and angelo become great friends :)

kathryn's 1st birthday cake!

seriously she's so cute!






so many presents!

Kathryn and cousin Dominic (they loved the dolls eyes)

favorite present!

she loves her aunt!

grandpa love

so cute

look at that face! crazy lady with camera keeps following me!

Grandma Judy!

uncle mark loves kathryn! aww

sooo cute!

happy birthday kathryn you are so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment