Thursday, May 10, 2012

This blog was suppose to be up awhile ago but I was getting new gadgets to enhance my blog (coming soon) :) Anyway Mason's first birthday party was a huge turnout....and when I say nice turnout I mean the house was packed with family and friends! They sure do have an awesome family! Cassie is so darn creative with her theme (Dr . Suess) which was everywhere from the food to the decorations in their newly bought house which as you can tell is in the process of being redone. I know Brian is handy so I am so excited to see the finished project! That house has soooo much potential :) Hopefully you all enjoy these few pictures I've put up, there are more super cute ones! I'm so happy mason and angelo are so close in age, they will be best buds! :)

Cassie is so creative, all the food had extra cute suess inspired labeling!



favors!


masons face is priceless!






my present is the coolest :)

daddy-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment