Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Afternoon blog seekers! Awhile back and I do mean awhileee back my bff kerbys bff courtney and I discussed trading some pictures for some yoga! I believe I was preggo or even before that i'm not certain but it finally was arranged and we have some good shots from yesterday which was as you can see beautiful! Courtney is a yoga instructor and will be starting a website in the near future. She needed to start somewhere with pictures and since we had gabbed one night about doing so here they are! I know for a fact ms kerby louise will be taking some photos for her and possibly some other talented photographers to get her website nice and yogafied! Im so excited for kerbys bachlorette party in Traverse City soon because we are well of course going to be celebrating, drinking, taking photos, wine tasting, tubing, laying out and having a ball anddddd maybe doing some yoga! So pumped! Well happy tuesday and enjoy!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment