Friday, October 12, 2012

Good morning and hellllo Friday! Last night I was able to take some photos for an Anchor Bay high school senior. Mia's dad had been referred to me from my friend Kathy and I'm so happy everything worked out, we had excellent weather (after the wind died down) and perfect lighting. Mia did so good and she is a natural in front of the lens, I told her to do whatever feels good when I posed her and I love how they turned out. She and I were on the same page and really didn't want anything cheesy although I wanted her to hold a wild flower haha don't worry she knew it wasn't her style and I'm happy we just went with the flow and let the perfect lighting and her striking features do all the work! Well I hope you like these and the rest of the photos, hopefully I captured some good shots and you love them as much as I do :) Good luck on your college decisions and remember do what you love and it will be the best years of your life!





















No comments:

Post a Comment