Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Friday and thanks for checking out my blog! Yesterday I was able to hang out with Emma for a few hours so we could capture some pictures of her being reallllly cute. I already seem to of forgotten how angelo was at only 3 months and it saddens me....although I don't terribly miss those sleepless nights or the constant spit up lol. I do miss how they just start to really smile and laugh all the time and all the cute little sounds they make. Emma is getting so big and every time I see her she gets more and more cute. She is one lucky lady, all her friends will be boys in our group hahah she will get lots of hugs and kisses when she's older from angelo i'm sure ;) Well thanks for asking me to take her pictures, I had so much fun and I hope you love the rest! See you all soon and a play date is a must! xoxo













One of two pictures, Emma did not see why this was a good idea. Love it lol



No comments:

Post a Comment