Thursday, November 8, 2012

Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by, today I have been editing all morning and trying to finish off two CDs for delivery :) Yesterday turned out to be a perfect november day to capture some memories of sweet Jack and his awesome mommy. I took Jack's pictures a few months ago with his future girlfriend Claire who I am a little bit obsessed with too. Ever since Angelo, I tend to coo and aww over all babies and especially the super cute and animated ones! Jack is so darn photogenic, his eyes pop so much it's incredible and truly a photographers dream. Sarah and I were talking about how not only are we both going to Chicago this weekend but so is Leah our mutual friend haha all for different reasons but I'm sure we all share the same love for the windy city. So excited for you all to see these, Jack made this photo shoot so easy and there are so many more good pictures Sarah, I hope you enjoy!!! xo.















No comments:

Post a Comment