Sunday, December 2, 2012

Meet Reese! Being able to photograph a family with a 5 day old new addition to a family was an eye opener, can it really be that much easier the second time around? Well Erika and her husband Nick sure made it seem so! (PROPS!!) I mean my memory all though hazy now was filled of anxiety and tears the first week and here I was able to document ease and calmness which gives hope to not only myself but hopefully others lol. Anyway, Erika and I go way back, I mean she was listed as one of my first friends in my baby book at 4 years old....that's how long our history goes back lol. When I took our mutual friend Katy's sons pictures she saw and with the help of good ole Facebook we've been able to communicate and get reconnected to take some beautiful family photos. Lucy who will be 2 at the end of March and newborn Reese is just so adorable and I loved taking pictures of something so new to this world, so crazy how beautiful they can be at only a few days old :) I hope you enjoy these and keep up the good work! Also, I have been dieing to watch Sleeping Beauty now! xoxo.

hahah such a ham!

giving her little brother kisses :)



such a cute little family!


Love this picture

Oh Lucy








No comments:

Post a Comment