Thursday, May 16, 2013

Swanquist Family

Detroit Zoo Shoot

Yesterday in all its warm sunny glory we headed out to one of Metro Detroit's best places to go, the ZOO!!  Even though we witnessed truck loads and packed school buses unload full of kids entering the Zoo we were totally able to get some cool shots away from the crowds of people :) Emma is turning one in a short few months and she's so cute and growing sooo fast! She is a walking little one and very determined to chase after all the boys i'm sure wink wink. But really though I'm so happy all the babies I shoot are such good photogenic little people, it realllyyy helps me out in delivering a good photo :-D I'm so happy you guys asked me to take your family photos and I hope not only one of my biggest fans (Dominique's mom) enjoys but everyone else loves these and sees the love in your family! Woohoo to Emma and Angelo dating ;-) LOLZZ!

xoxo

my fav :)

























Thats a WRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment