Wednesday, June 12, 2013

90th Surprise!

This past weekend was a very busy one, I was able to shoot a 90th surprise party/reunion on Saturday which was sooo amazing and beautiful from the hired bartenders to the sunflowers everywhere and even down to the endless amounts of food and drinks to celebrate the life of probably the most popular 90 year old who isn't a celebrity I have ever met! I walked into a what seemed like a normal home in Saint Clair Shores and into a packed backyard that easily had upwards of 150 people who were either related somehow to Marie or were longtime friends of hers. I overheard cousins reminisce after 30 years of no contact and those reuniting who haven't seen each other in if you can believe longer than 30 years! It was so touching to see and feel so much love for Marie and the family and friends that were there to celebrate the friendships and bonds they all shared. I'm so happy I was asked to capture this afternoon and I hope I captured enough smiles and memories! Hope you enjoy and I hope somehow I can sneak into more of your family parties! (wink wink) 

xoxox











































































No comments:

Post a Comment