Monday, July 15, 2013

Bowering Family

Ahhh I'm so in love with this blog of our good friends Jim Sarah and baby Landon! We went to George George Park the other day and the afternoon light was magical to say the least. Landon arrived comfortable in his stroller fast asleep, he awoke happy as a clam and literally smiled into the camera for the entire 45 minutes of shooting hahaha. Don't be fooled, no tricks to my craft here just an extremely happy 11 month old! Landon I'm so happy you love me and my camera, I sure hope your parents and everyone  else love these photos as much as me, I can't wait to see you soon to give you lots of presents for your birthday and a big hug and kiss!
xoxo
literally first picture, smiling away! 













dude this grass is hilarious, i'll smile at it for awhile! 












No comments:

Post a Comment