Monday, July 1, 2013

Cybulski family

Happy first of July! Yesterday I made my way out to take some pictures for Monique and her cute fam! Matthew is 4 and little Parker is 3 months old, after Matthew showed me his favorite truck, we headed out into their subdivision which is still being built up and found some cool spots for some family photos.  It didn't take long before Matthew found deer tracks and some dirt because what four year old boy, wouldn't? I just love these and I LOVE parker and his cute hair and amazing brilliant blue eyes! I'm happy Parker has a happy tummy now and I am glad I was able to capture all those smiles to prove he is a happy little guy :) I hope you love these and the rest, lets all get the boys together soon!

This week will be a busy one with up north vacation and the 4th of July celebrations...as well as more shoots!!! Everyone have a great holiday week and be thankful for all we have!
xoxo





























No comments:

Post a Comment