Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Thursday! Yesterday I was finally able to take some pictures for Dominique and Ricky's newborn baby girl Emma :) I had mentioned to Dominique to have some ideas they may want and boy where they ever prepared! Lol Ricky is the male martha stewart, soooo crafty and creative! I came in and everything was already set up basically, he would make for a good prop assistant hahha. But anyway lets talk about emma, she is sooo cute and little and ugh I DONT miss angelo being that small but when I see emma I instantly wish he was that small again for just a day...only one day lol. Obviously we will be taking more pictures of this little peanut in the future because they live basically in a prop store and their are sooo many good ideas :) Here are a few from yesterday and I hope you both enjoy and also continue to cherish these (in my opinion rough) first few months! Cant wait for Emma and Angelo to date ;) wink wink!














So obsessed with toes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment