Monday, June 25, 2012

Sorry its been so long since I've updated the ole blog, not many excuses except i've been waiting to use blog stomp on here and didn't want to post anything until I figured it out and made my blog look better :) My aunt mary had asked me a few weeks ago if I would come over and do some family photos for her and my cousins family, which I of course wanted to since I rarely see them anymore and truthfully I missed them. Jeannine used to be a role model of sorts when we were kids, I wanted to be brave and out going like her since I was a serious nerd and very shy. Since we were kids we've become mommies and she has quite a handful with three little boys and a husband who serves for our country. Jimmy, Jeannine's husband is currently on the start of his journey to Afghanistan where he will be for a whole year I believe. Our thoughts and prayers will be with him and family until he returns safely!! Here are a few photos from the day I hope you all enjoy and have a happy monday and think about what this fourth of july really means!!

oh lucy!

my cousins michelle (love  the shirt btw) and jeannine


look at those angels lol

to give him credit,  it WAS a hot day!



lucy!


Zack!

No comments:

Post a Comment