Monday, July 2, 2012

Wedding bells are in the near future for these two, yesterday was their wedding shower and since it was such a nice although very hot day it was perfect for pictures. Meghan is my soon to be official sister in law even though I've been calling her sister in law for a couple years now due to mario and I being together for what seems like forever lol. Anyway Meghan and Mike met not too long ago and officially were engaged shortly after! I think I was preggo when I met mike, we had a who are you, noo who are you moment lol. Mike is definitely the right fit for meghan, I mean anyone who can share a bathroom with her deserves a big gold star in my book! Anyway we are very happy for them and wish them the best of luck in their marriage! Hope you love these and I hope everyone enjoys! Thanks for letting me take some good pictures! xoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment