Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm so happy to be updating my blog again! Its been some time that i've been able to do so and special thanks to Leah for asking me to take some cute photos of her ADORABLE little girl claire and her future boyfriend. Leah and I go wayyyy back to serving at Champps in Troy where we would exchange witty sarcastic jokes and snide comments about our ridiculous serving lifes. She was always a good time and always a good humored one which as you can tell in the photos, claire has taken after her momma, she is soooo happy and silly! Jack is probably one of the most photogenic babies out there other than my very own! I love his eyes soo much and he has such a "natural tan" it makes us all jealous ;) But here are a few photos from our shoot the other day, I reallyy hope you enjoy and keep up the good work, these kids are adorbable!!

















love these!!!

1 comment:

  1. Speechless right now :) adorable photos and beautiful babies LOVE

    ReplyDelete