Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hey errrbody (I meant to spell it that way) It's nice to update again since it's been some time now. My bff Kerby and I went out yesterday afternoon in ferndizzy and pleasant ridge for some cool hip fun retro style shootin'. We both share a loveee of photos and are learning more and more with our fancy cameras how to take better and better pictures everyday! For me, I've really self taught how to take a photo and STILL don't know everything, its fun to be able to go practice with someone and take cool pictures with. Tomorrow am we are on a mission in D town for some sweet sunrise photos, I hope we encounter fried chicken, a couple nice bums and some sweet back drops. Welp I hope all four of you like this fun blog and thanks for stopping by! Cyaaa :)



anyone else notice whats weird about this picture? lol










No comments:

Post a Comment