Saturday, September 29, 2012

In the wise words of kerb, 'heyy girl hey' welcome back or welcome for the first time to my little ole blog. We have what looks like a ghetto superstar photo shoot up today :) Kerby Kathy and I decided to adventure downtown for sunrise (best light) photos and some thrillers. Obvi I look up to Kathy for her amazing talent (she will be my wedding photographer if I ever get married lol) and Kerby for her good eye and effortless ability to take a good photo. They were the perfect duo to take photos with and thank god Kathy has a terrifying scream and Kerby brought a large heavy metal flashlight and a knife...oh you know just in case "my big and boldness" didn't work to scare off any bad people. Anyway it was so much fun shooting and I really hope everyone enjoys these as much as I do...where we shooting for fun next?! I promise I won't ruin too many of your photos haha. K bye!

www.kerbyloucolorful.blogspot.com 
www.kathydaviesphotography.blogspot.com
Thanks girls for the laughs and exploring the infinite abyss with me ;)
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment