Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello all that love angelo! Today I thought I would share some memories of this time one year ago and of his birthday photos! October 2nd (today) was my original due date and thank god he came a day early because when I went to the doctor last year on sept 29th they had told me I wasn't showing any signs of progress and to come back in a week! They said they would not induce me and he would come when he was ready! I cried a lot after that appointment lol and cursed god a little only because I was so huge and uncomfortable. He was 8 plus pounds inside of me and I couldn't take it any longer, angelo must of heard my plead and decided to start his grand entrance the very next morning (september 30th) at 6:30 am when my water broke! My excitement was laughable if I had known what labor was really all about, I may of wanted him to stay in after all hahaha. After 22 hours of labor and two and a half hours of agonizing pushing, he finally made his grand debut at 4:14 am! It was mostly a blur but the things I remember was the immediate feeling of no pain, peace and pure joy. I had actually given birth to a healthy baby boy, the most surreal experience for myself and anyone to have or even witness (poor mario will forever be scared lol). It's been one crazy year with all kinds of ups and downs but I truly cannot complain, I am so lucky with such a healthy, happy, smart and VERY funny little boy who amazes me everyday. We are eternally grateful for him and thankful to all of our friends and family for supporting us and sharing the same love for him as we do! This past sunday we had his birthday party which turned out to be great weather and good times! Angelo received so many gifts and toys, we are soo thankful for all the help that went into the party and for all the love. Here are some pictures I took from awhile ago and from his party (thanks to zack) and also from yesterday at the park! xoxox.


















1 comment: