Friday, December 21, 2012

Hello December 21st and supposedly end of the world el o el. This am brought a surprise of snow, which I hadn't expected on seeing since we never get snow anymore. I am not one of those "oh snow is bad, I hate snow blah blah blah" Snow is awesome and expected during winter time, especially in MICHIGAN. I wish it was cheaper for all those who hated snow to move so snow lovers like myself could enjoy it more, just think less traffic, shorter lines in stores...it would be perfect. We would only be around happy snow lovers all day every day, no more facebook status' being all annoying like "wah wah wah I'm over 18 and still choose to live here even though I hate it". WOW....... that was quite the rant. For all to see and read this, know that I love you even if you hate snow haha. I just REALLY like snow and wished everyone else did too :) Welp, here are some awesome (in my opinion) pictures of our snowy backyard and my beautiful son angelo during his am bath. I love you alllll and snow :) xxoxo.

These are meant to have alittle blur....

I wanted to focus more on the actual snow

can ya dig it?




oh you know taking pictures of an old coooool suitcase.

good thing my toes are blurry. woof.






snow snow snow, I love snow.


oh hi, cutie.











splashhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Carolynn ...you make me laugh ..... beautiful pics.... beautiful baby <3 ya

    ReplyDelete