Thursday, March 28, 2013

SO in love with these pictures! Today was warm enough for a trip to the Zoo and once the sun came out it was actually perfect weather. Our bff's Jenny and Gianna came too since well she goes often and we needed a tour guide and also I needed another cute kid to take pictures of, duh. We started with my FAVORITE the butterfly house and worked our way ooo'ing and ahh'ing all the way to the back. Gianna is so in love with the Zoo and I hope once we take Angelo a million times this year he will be equally pumped. So ya here all a bunch of my favorites and we cannot wait to go back soon, I hope you all love. xoxox P.S I clearly want to be a wildlife photographer haha ;-)























































































No comments:

Post a Comment