Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Angelo 18 months + 2 days.

This am was especially bright in our bedroom, so I decided to let Angelo play while I snapped a few shots, I have like ZERO photos of him......just kidding I have about 6000ish. Anyway I thought everyone would want to see my cute kid and talk about umm hello how excited we are for it to warm up! Angelo is so over the cold and wintery weather which has been steady for far too long, he is ready to play outside already! We are in desperate need of outdoor toys, mom to mom sales are on our agenda as well is some toys r us action so angelo can play and I can take photos of him! This friday is Tigers opening day and saturday is busy with a possible photo shoot (as long as the weather is nice) and baby shower for one of my oldest friends! Welp, I hope you think my kid is cute and bring on warmer weather!! 

xoxo








1 comment: