Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Victorias Communion Shoot

  On Saturday morning, we headed over to a beautiful Catholic Church to take 7 year old Victorias communion pictures before she makes her communion some time this spring. I remember my communion day and how I was in a large group, all decked out in white with my hair ratted and nervous smile as we all went through the process in front of the entire church that day, I don't think I was nearly as pretty and confident as miss Victoria was during our little shoot! Victoria like most 7 year olds had many ideas of where we should pose in the church, my favorite was when she told me it would be a great idea for me to get up in the high rafters above and take a picture of her on the alter lol, I quickly changed the subject since I'm afraid of heights! I know Victorias mom from many many years ago, her niece and my childhood friend lived down my street from me growing up. When she contacted me I actually didn't remember her until I saw and heard her voice in person! Its funny what memories come back from the 3rd grade, I remembered her gentle voice right away! Well I'm so glad you asked me to take pictures for you and your family, Victoria is hilarious and such a smart sweet girl. I hope to see you all soon and I really hope you love all these and the rest! 

xoxo
































No comments:

Post a Comment